Old Riv seersuckers.  I've dropped a bunch of weight, so they don't fit me
any more.
2 small checked. one big madras, and the original striped shirt.  The first
three are in great shape, the last one is pretty beat up, but it has
personality, and personality goes a long way.
These are all Large.
$55 for the bunch.  I will deliver in downtown SF or in within 10 miles of
Riv World HQ.
Pics available upon request

Also, one pair of Rapha knickers (also known as 'three quarter pants).
 These are a 34 waist, and a dark greyish blue.
http://www.rapha.cc/-shorts
In the interest of full disclosure, there is a small mend on the knee of
one leg.
I rode in these maybe 4 times.
$50

Feel free to ask questions, or ask for pics
John