David: If they are silver and in good condition and can handle a 54 mm drop
between bolt and center of pads, I am interested.

I don't have a Flea, tho' I do have other battery head- and tail-lights, as
well as a bit of cash.

I'm not home right now but I can search my boxes and send photos of what I
have.

Thanks!

PAM