Not sure I could get down to only one.  Have thought about it with my Cross
Check.  Then have a second wheelset for when I want to ride single speed.
But then I want the fatter tires that are on my LHT.

A 61cm Atlantis would probably be able to cover it all for me.  But then
I'd feel really guilty riding it in winter and getting it covered in salt.
Even with fenders.  So then would end up getting a Cross Check or similar
bike as a beater and then am back on the multiple bike wagon.

As it is, have been contemplating adding yet another bike to the stable, a
blue 60cm Sam Hillborne.  Hmm.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN