Okay, that's just cool. Do you have pictures of the different setups?
I made a chart of tire diameters, but mostly as a mental exercise:
http://www.biketinker.com/2011/bike-resources/equivalent-bicycle-wheel-diameter-with-different-tires/

I've never heard of anyone really setting up a bike with multi-size
equivalent-diameter tires. I'm impressed.

Philip
www.biketinker.com