I have made a few reviews of products I actually bought on Riv, and I am
usually honest but tend to only review things I like. I don't really
understand reviewing something that you have never used. The review in
question seems to be based solely on the gear spacing and not the actually
quality of the part. I can understand not agreeing with the spacing, I
can't understand a one star for it. Seems silly.

I also agree with the spacing that Riv picked over this guy's spacing. I
really would rather have a far spaced granny gear and closer, one tooth
spaced high gears....and I see no reason for an 11 tooth cog. I want the 12
through 14 to be one cog difference, that is where I will feel the
difference the most. When I am spinning fast on the flats and I just want
to get into a good gear that allows me in "the zone." That is what I am
looking for with the small cogs and one tooth spacing allows that to
happen.

Won't put that on the review of the item until I use it though.