Thanks for the tip Ron!

BTW, the VO leather washers are quite thin and spongy, and compresses to
almost nothing in use. Worse yet, after some use, they tend to disintegrate
a little and "feather out" like cheap leather. I don't particularly equate
them to quality products.

I like my washers to be more substantial so I usually get mine from Boulder
Bicycles, whose offerings are thick and "meaty". The Acorn ones look
similar but are significantly cheaper so I'll have to give them a try.