I'll jump in after a long weekend offline.
I have an love my candybar bag, not on the bike though.  I use mine under
the headlight on my motorcycle as a tool bag.  I made two slits in the bag
and inserted a dowel rod to use a mounting style like the rest of the
Baggins bags.
Its great and I love it.  Too bad I dont need another one.

Scott
Dayton, OH