Ely -- how much? It's still a bit low but if the price is right I can put
up with it (57").

One of my projects is to convert that very nice little front rack bag you
made for me into a small rear trunk bag (I've given up on front racks for
now). I think an internal stiffener (cut from an old detergent bottle) and
additional Velcro on the bottom will work. It is sized just right to carry
the rather bulky repair kit for the Fargo (including 4 tubes) -- and
matches my Ortliebs!

Thanks!