You can find a well-used route from Sausalito to Pt Reyes here:

http://www.sfrandonneurs.org/route-archive.htm

Look for the "Pt Reyes Station 115K Populaire"

You're heading for the Bovine Bakery in Pt Reyes Station--delicious pastries!

--Eric
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
www.wheelsnorth.org