 From: Leslie <leslie.bri...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:26 AM
Subject: [RBW] Re: Saluki frameset for sale 650b

Have to admit, that makes me sad. I know you had wanted to keep it complete as
it was a great build, but the complete build was more than I needed another
bike...    Have to admit, that's a cool color on the bike.   It was a tad small
for me, but I still wanted it, especially after it was parted....     If it had
been a 60 canti-luki, I don't know how I would have said no.....

Again, I know you liked the bike, and probably hated to see it go....   I
almost feel like I need to pass along condolences....

Frame was sold.