Totally dynamite.

There were major benefits to moving up to the top of the East Bay Hills,
but doing so made it much harder for my wife and kids to get anything done
on their bikes.  We love living in a quiet, low traffic, and scenic place.
 But my fourth grader sometimes says "I love our house, but it would be
perfect if we lived on a flat street so I could ride my bike more".  Our
family rides are a major highlight, but we have to load bikes in the car to
do it.  It's paradise for me, because I'm already at the doorstep of the
hills and trails, but for the rest of the family, that huge hill poses a
major barrier.