Jim:

That's a great photo.  My "adventure" was no where close to that.  Heck, I
don't even own a set of fenders.  Still, it was good fun & the first time
I've been on frozen water on a bike.  Noel had these smooth looking Hetre
650b tires & zipped ahead of me.  We may have been on few inches of snow at
the deepest.  The bikes seemed to squish thru to the mud below.

Note to self:  clean bike soon :).

dougP