So after a few delays, the new AHH is on the way and set to arrive this
Monday.     I originally ordered in November, but when the fork arrived
there was a small defect – Keven mentioned it would not be noticeable by me
– but they wanted to make sure it was right so had the fork rebuilt.
Mark built it for me last Friday, and it shipped from Walnut Creek on
Tuesday.        I’ll post a pic when it arrives.   It’s a full build.
   Basic specs:

57 A. Homer Hilsen

Noodle handlebars

Silver shifters

Tektro R559 Brakes

Chris King Gripnut Headset

Nitto seat post

XD2 46/36/24 crank

11-32 Cassette

King cages

Schwalbe Marathon Supremes – 35mm

Single leg kickstand

SKS longboards

Sackville Xsmall saddlebag (this is back-ordered right now)

And I scored an Acorn handlebar bag.

I am so friggin psyched…… J

Jack in Arkansas

solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then
delete this email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries
and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the
unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email
or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally
contained in this email.