Update to this: upon further inspection, it appears the chainstays are
damaged from the use of a kickstand.  That is, they have been flttened in a
bit where the kickstand sat agains them.  And there is paint damage there
as well.  I've dropped my price to $520, with shipping included.  Please
send me an email off list if you want pictures or are interested.

Cheers,

Colin Cummings
Amarillo, tx