On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Matt H <neovernacu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A recent Midge Mod.
> Long story short, a millwright at work very kindly helped me modify 'em.  He
> spun off some aluminum plugs (I think 5cm long) to extend the grip section

Nice. I did the same thing for my mustache bars a few years back and
found it to be helpful,

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/duncancycles/3746332441/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/duncancycles/3747121190/in/photostream/

As I wrote in the other Midge related thread, I'm not crazy about the
bending the h'bars mod., but I sure hope it works out fine for you.

Alistair.