Thanks. I'll look into Knogs.
I'm also looking to on fenders and on three of my 'almost' Rivendells I have
and am pleased with the hammered VO fenders. I'd like to use them again but
they don't make them wide enough for the Col de la Vie tires I'm starting with.
Anybody have any suggestions? Also can I run the famous Hetre tires on the AHH?
With fenders?
Thanks.
David