Great pics Smitty & Tommy - that is a beautiful area - I do the Gorge Ride
every year: Dalles to Mosher Tunnels and back via Rowena Crest and last
year the day before I rode out 8 mile road as a warm up. It is a beautiful
route.

BTW the Gorge Ride is sponsored by the Friends of the Historic Columbia
River Highway. It is on June 15th of this year. The Friends have done a
great job of restoring and preserving the old highway with the goal of
providing a route that will be completely off Rt 84 from Troutdale to the
Dalles.

Sorry for the commercial - Riv content: the rides were done on my AHH.
Dennis in PDX