Of course I'm interested. I'll talk with my wife about it. Hopefully I
can get a pass for the whole weekend. I have a feeling it'll be a go
as I'm sitting out randonneuring this year and won't be doing any
camping or touring this summer due to the arrival of our child in
Aug.

Looping from Dufur to Maupin could be nice.

The ideal route would be to start in Dufur, head over to Maupin, climb
out of there and up to Wamic then take NF-48 to Barlow crossing, camp
out after a tough day. Then the next day keep climbing NF-48 to Hwy 35
and head down to NF--44 and back to Dufur. Unfortunately NF--44 and 48
will probably be closed until June due to snow.

Still, we have options. I would need a ride out there, but I'm down.

--mike