I'm tentatively scheduled to work that day but may try to get it off in
order to do this ride.

Manny, if you've got 4hrs to do a ride, I'd suggest something that
incorporates Forest Park and the West Hills, maybe some variation of the
ride we did on New Year's Day. Or maybe Forest Park with a drop down
Springville Rd and then the climb back up Old Germantown Rd followed by
more Forest Parkage.

--mike