Hi again!
Tom, I measured to the top of my saddle from the center of my crank.  I get
84cm.  I have it in "relax and hit some stump bumps" mode right now, if I
were going for my most efficient race mode setup I would set it a bit
higher but nothing over 90cm. I think.

And thanks for the kind words regarding my bike's striking beauty, I'm a
skateboarder to so I tend to cover even the most strikingly beautiful
things with stickers and dirt.

Peter, I live in the lovely portion of N. Brooklyn known as the East
Williamsburg Industrial Park, too close to not one but two superfund sites
and a stones throw from the Grand St. bike lane.  We love it, we moved here
from Bushwick where our landlord gave us a nice parting gift so he could
more than double the rent on the next folks.  Brooklyn's weird like that.
Hopefully the new mayor keeps some bikepaths.  I just joined up with times
up and transportation alternatives hoping my meager donation can make what
little bike lobby there is a teeny bit stronger.  This is another topic
altogether but it seems like the paint they use to delineate the bike paths
is not up to snuff, half of the lanes that were painted last year are faded
to nothing leaving bikers to ride what they know to be a bikepath with cars
driven by ragers completely oblivious to what should clearly be a dedicated
lane.  Makes me want to get that fancy Nitto spraycan mount set up and get
marking.

Liesl, YOU GOT MY BIKE!!  kidding, congrats on that.  My weird question was
the repairing of a sidewall question.  Not that weird of a question I
suppose but one so full of potential heartache that the sane would tend to
replace rather than try and frankenstein something together.

Brian, if you know anyone who collects vinyl records I've got a lot to
sell, I gotta get that hub.  And the headlight, and the taillight, and the
mount for my phone, and the usb coffee warmer, and...

Thanks
-Kai