Twist tooth, all very good to as new condition -- no signs of tooth wear.
Buy them all for discount.

"Your loss will be my gain."
Ballad of Judas Priest

BUSINESS BUILDING COME-ON!!
$300 off a $600 resume + letter or Linked In profile package with referral
that leads to full price sale! Refer two full-pay clients and you get the
package for free!

I am not cheap, but I am very good. So they say.
http://resumespecialties.com/testimonials.html

Patrick Moore, Ph.D, MBA, ACRW, Albuquerque, NM, USA
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html * patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com