Yessir! We rode everything in Fruita BUT the bench and I dont play that
even on a full suspension. It's funny, that weekend just happened to be Fat
Tire Fest and we had no idea till we arrived. Needless to say we got some
odd looks and comments. I passed a few MTB's going downhill and got some
hoots and hollars for it. Then when they rolled up behind at the bottom
asked if we were doing some cyclocrossing? I was thoroughly impressed with
the Hilsen and cleaned everything I would have on my front suspension mtb,
but faster on the uphills though more judiciously on the down. It was that
weekend that turned my mind regarding 29er mtb's.