Ben,

I have a new B17 (from Ken Mattina on this list) and am comfortable on it
so far; I will get another, or switch it over to my 56 Sam when it is
built, along with Albatross bars with cable splitters; I have a pair of
used Nitto Noodles here that I hope to change out with the Albatross bars
from time time, along with different tires.  And, yes, the kindness of
another member here was remarkable--there a lot of good folks around, as we
know; nonetheless a high percentage of such on this list.

Tom