From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Allan in Portland [allan_f...@aracnet.com]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 3:16 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: FS: April showers bring Grundens Rain Poncho

Bump. Also willing to trade for a Dirt Drop stem.

Or, heck, anything else suitably cool and interesting. But a good, clean dirt
drop is what I could really use.

Cheers,
-Allan

On Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:58:26 AM UTC-7, Allan in Portland wrote:
Hey all,

Been out of the loop. Hope things are going well. I think there might be snow
on the ground some places, but here in Portland it's sunny and to die for. I
have no excuse to be typing on the computer right now, and hopefully won't be
shortly hereafter (ie. I probably won't respond to email until later this
evening, west coast). Anyway, Grundens rain cape. I'd always wanted to give
rain ponchos a try. Turns out they aren't for me.

Perhaps some one else similarly curious wanting to give one a try for half the
price? $65 shipped to your door. Details and photos
here<http://www.flickr.com/photos/47116230@N00/sets/72157631920243259/with/8602961991/>.

Thanks much,
-Allan