The question earlier about Pea Sage Green got me hunting down the actual
color name for the early Saluki (Yellow Olive) but a crawl through old
pages showed up something I missed until now.  This little tidbit:  >>>>
Yes, you can use 700c or (on the centerpull version) mountain bike 26-inch
wheels, but the frame is designed for 650Bs, and the others should be
regarded as life-or-death options for escaping mean cowboys in
middle-of-the-desert saloons, after you flatten their tires and scatter
their horses.<<<<

 If mine were a center pull model, you can be sure I'd beat a path to the
garage to play musical wheel sets and see how the rides compare.  I've
always liked it as a 650B though. Loved it as I toodled on down to City
Hall yesterday to meet the mayor (and talk bike stuff for our little town)
and chained it up to the fence there. In fact, I don't have a 700 wheel
bike at all anymore.

Tailwinds