Hey Norm,

I have the Nitto BBR from Riv (both sizes)... you're welcome to check them
out in person.
I also have a black Tubus Cargo... the silver one Rene is selling. It's not
as "nice" (finish) or "beefy" (size & robust construction) as the Nitto,
but it's a great rack.

My Arkel Panniers fit better on the Tubus, so I go that route on my Homer
for camping. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/15966859@N07/7934444762/> The
Nitto is a bigger and more stable platform for my home made kid
seat<http://www.flickr.com/photos/15966859@N07/6812051114/>,
so that's what the Nitto BBRs get used for on both my and the wife's bike.

You're welcome to come look at any or all of it. Let me know off list if
you do.

--Smitty