On Friday, April 19, 2013 7:17:56 AM UTC-7, BSWP wrote:

> Less reach, less drop, a touch wider, and comes further back - all good.

Yeah, I'm excited about these. It would be great if they accepted mountain
bike brake levers.

I'm one of the folks that tried M-bars and didn't like them. Great for
climbing and cruising but felt that they were sketchy for descending at
speed on twisty roads where you might want access to the brakes. Who knows
though, if they're wider maybe they'll feel better. These might be the
perfect bars to put on my Homer later when they're available.

--mike