Hi Dave. It's a Zimbale saddle bag, which I have come to realize is an Asian
(Korea?) company that basically copies Carradice. I have some remorse over that
(not the Asian part, the copying of Carradice). I take solace in the fact the
saddle bag seems to me to be their one bag that I couldn't find their
inspiration for. So maybe it's an original design? If you do a search for
Zimbale you will find these bags at low cost but limited availability. Last
time I checked, the company didn't seem to be thriving, I think that might be
because of their grey-ish market existence. FWIW: it's bigger than the Brand V
saddle bag that I also have on my other bike and like, but smaller than most
other dedicated saddlebags that Carradice and others make with additional
pockets. -Bill