Thanks to everyone who shoed an interest in the Ebisu. Too many for me to
try to respond personally to each, my apologies for that.  It has been sold.

Thanks also for the kind words about the bike (and shop)  As for
retirement, oddly I actually ride the singles less.  My commute was 30
miles a day, I spend more time on the tandem with my wife; and I have found
that I enjoy three or four two hour rides a week and no longer have any
urge to do really long rides.  Two hours is great, three is OK, four is no
longer fun.

Michael