Hi Reid,
I keep my cable lock and a skinny cable, to lock my panniers and seatseat
post, in the largest part of the bag. I made that area large enough to hold
both, coiled up. In the rear I keep my extra tube, patch kit, Park tool
mini thingee, and a small pump. The pump is held to the inside top of the
bag with a sewn in sheath, to leave room underneath. I also keep glass
cleaner wipes and usually a bunch of napkins for my runny nose...(Still
cold here, although this weekend is supposed to be warm....Yea!). If I was
to make another one, I would make it a little larger to hold a couple of
bungies too.