I think M'bars are great. I rode them for awhile and decided they just need
a few tweeks. The first idea was to add some dummy levers like Michael did
here
https://plus.google.com/photos/103981529889931022618/albums/5673817453958735041?banner=pwa
But the dummies weren't quite as good as just a longer flat portion of the
bar near the stem. And I missed a flat ramp that flows into the brake
levers. And I wanted more of a drop when in the drops. Finally it would be
good if these re-designed bars would be maybe $15 cheaper. Eventually I
found this improved bar, here it is!
http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/hb1.htm