I'm sorry to hear you are having this experience with your Sam H. I too am a
60cm Sam owner. In fact, I've had two: first an orange single tt canti version,
and now a double tt blue side pull variant. I have never experienced any shimmy
or wobble on either. Actually, my experiencd has always been the opposite. The
Sam H's have been the smoothest, stable-est, most wonderful bikes to ride that
I have ever had the pleasure to ride. However, I have only ever had small
saddle bags with light loads in them. One of my greatest pleasures during a
ride is the ability, on a descent, to momentarily take my hands off the bars to
open and take a pull from my bottle. I'm always struck by the frames stability
at those times. In crosswinds even! No matter... I wonder if its possible that
your particular frame could have an alignment issue develop for one reason or
another? Maybe worth considering if you can't solve it moving things around.
Maybe have your LBS check it out.