Hola Riv Chicas!

I've been wearing these shoes during the warm months for close to a year
and thought I'd give 'em a shout out.  Clarks Faraway.  Since we're having
the first 60-degree day since November (!), I pulled these nice little
shoes out and remembered how great they are for bicycling.  You can wear
'em for just regular shoes (they do, though, look a bit like hobbit shoes),
they come in a couple different styles and leathers, have a good moccasin
construction and comfy crepe soles, a low back and sides under the ankle
bones so no rubbing while pedaling, and come in half sizes so you can get a
nice fit.  Only drawback is that they're a bit pricey so look for them on
sale.

http://www.clarksusa.com/eng/product/faraway_field/34464

—Riv Chica Warrior