Thank you! Excellent lessons!

I have a dream of one day doing one of these, hopefully with my son. Still
far from ready for it, both mentally and physically. One of my goals this
year is to get started on making that dream a reality, so I'm going on RBWs
S24O tomorrow and feel both anxious and excited about it. Unfortunately, my
son has Water Polo games and won't be able to join me.

I'm hoping I'll be able to do another one soon, and this time I'll bring
him along. Let's see how I survive the climbing tomorrow... :-)

René