I do the web thing for this group. Mostly because I cannot stand to look at
email, in fact I don't even know which email is set up for this group. I
should probably figure that out though. I know I have lost threads or posts
because of it, which isn't good.  I just like forum formats better than
email.

This group is awesome though and the subject is right up my alley. It's a
daily read for me, but I don't post as often as I would like. Another thing
I should change.