I remember Turbos.  I thought they were the best saddles ever.  However
when handlebar height equals or exceeds saddle height they become quite
uncomfortable. For me at least. I can't convince my lower back to bend over
that far for any length of time anymore. Never owned a Flite.  My humble
opinions, worth perhaps 40 % of a nickel.