Beautiful, Kelly.

Aren't these stout 2TT bikes with albatross bars and huge, well-rolling tires just the bomb?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Williams
Sent: May 1, 2013 6:18 PM
To: "rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com"
Subject: Re: [RBW] Nice to Ride the Bombadil again..

Kelly what size is your Bomba?   It is soooo nice!   And do you know the sizes in general?   Thanks.  -Mikw

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2013, at 10:59 AM, Kelly <tkslee...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well it's great to ride the Bombadil again.. it's just a ride like no other bike I have.

I got the fenders on and then the large rear rack was to short to be mounted.  Trying to figure out how to or where or what to use for extenders to raise it.

I need to stretch the leather on the B17 since it's making some noise.   (hate doing that)

Have to mount the front lowrider to check clearance then cut the fender stays if all looks good.

Get the E-Delux head light I loaned out back.   Get that mounted --- oops need rear rack solution before light mountings.

Clean up the leftover wax in places I didn't buff out.

Little crap... but it's useless without lights.

I did get to ride it to lunch today which was sweet.

Here it is so far.

Riding for fun is the only way for me..

Kelly