take for example this ad from a little while back, similar price but comes
with a boss set of wheels.

Christopher Miller Rosales cmillerrosa...@gmail.com
via<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=1311182>
 googlegroups.com
Apr 29 (9 days ago)
to rbw-owners-bun.
Hey all,

Letting go of a Rivendell Atlantis, 56cm in original blue/green/whatever
you would like to call it. Beautiful. Designed for 26" tires, and currently
rolling a nice wheelset. This is an older Atlantis with a bit if beausage,
but mostly in great condition. No major paint chips, some smudges here and
there and a few scratches like any good touring frame will have.

I have linked the Flickr page with pictures of the set up. Also on there,
find pictures of my Long Haul Trucker that's on local Craigslist, would
give a KILLER deal if you are interested in both (
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3766174918.html).

Rear wheel is a Phil Wood laced to beefy Maverick rims, 7 speed Sunrace
freewheel, front is Suntour XC Pro to matching Maverick rim. Michelin City
tires with tons of tread left.

Selling Frame/Fork/Headset(ultegra) + wheelset for $1,300.

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/21267164@N02/
8690649369/in/photostream/