The Kojaks run a bit small -- haven't measured those on the Ram, but those
on the narrow semi-aero Sun rims on the '03 measure 32 mm; I assume those
on the Ram, on slightly wider rims, run at least the same. At any rate,
wider than 28 mm which was the OP's cutoff for fenders. I think there was
some talk about a gradual increase in fender clearance on this model?

(My 27 mm P-Roubaix run about 30 mm.)

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Joe Broach <joebro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:51 PM, PATRICK MOORE <bertin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Do some Rams have more clearance than others? I haven't tried fenders
>> yet, but on my 58 there is surely a lot of gap over 35 mm tires:
>>

>> https://picasaweb.google.com/BERTIN753/RAMBOUILLETFINALLYBUILT040613#5863925294024508226
>>

>> https://picasaweb.google.com/BERTIN753/RAMBOUILLETFINALLYBUILT040613#5863925386730853778
>>

> Patrick,
>
> There's 35, and then there's "35." Schwalbes I've owned tend to run about
> 10% under width. Have you measured those 'jaks? I seem to remember your 26"
> versions were undersized...
>
> Best,
> joe broach
> portland, or