Great photos!

My parents and I first visited Colorado Springs in 1975 and we fell in love
with the place!  We ended up going back so often that my dad was on a first
name basis with the owners of the hotels we stayed in.  Back in the late
90's, as an adult and in fairly decent physical shape, I hauled my old Trek
out there and rode from the main street in Manitou Springs up into the
Garden of the Gods.  At one point I was walking the bike and two young
women just cruise right on past me, easily pedaling and chatting away!  I
guess I just thought I was in decent shape!  The ride thru the park was all
that I had hoped but there was one long stretch back down to Manitou
Springs that was very steep and I actually broke a brake cable coming down
it.  There aren't hills like that where I live!