> Call Rivendell or consult the geo charts for the TT length on the Betty.

I am 5'8, 44 year old male,  71 seat height, 82 pbh and the Sam is long for
me at 56.5 TT. I need a 6cm stem for drops and staches. I will probably use
my 8cm Tallux with shim for Albatrii when I get them. Seems like I have to
go shorter than rivrecommendations for stem extensions.

Of course I am not the same dimensions as the wife, but just threw in my
reach info for thought since we are same height. Women usually have shorter
reaches than men I hear.