Patrick,

Great poem! Interestingly I was reminiscing about my life with and on a
bicycle. I was taught by a neighbor a small Japanese girl named Janine it
was this huge black bike and I would ride it and crash into a neighbors
garage door, later I recall becoming accomplished and loving the ride.
Through the years I too went through phases with the bicycle 1. Learning 2.
The Freedom of getting from one place to another efficiently. 3. The allure
of the car as the grown up method of transportation. 4. The rediscovering
of that freedom that really only the bicycle can offer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/8767799947/

I grew up in a small town in Northern California and my entire Family would
get on bikes and go for a ramble. I love bikes and especially love steel
ones. Thanks again Deacon & Patrick very cool indeed.

~Hugh