Yeah, there are times when I feel a bit apprehensive about riding around
the area on my decently equipped Rambouillet wearing jeans, sweatshirt,
"aged" baseball cap, etc.  But then it dawns on me pretty quickly that few
people around here would recognize the difference between the Riv and a
Wal-mart bike.  (except for those on this blog, of course)

Speaking of the homeless, people who are wanting to do some long-haul
trekking might want to consider check out some of their bikes.  I've never
seen so much stuff hauled on two wheels as what some of the homeless do.