Looks like a have a lightly used 42cm Surly Long Haul Trucker frame for
sale, and thought I'd see if anyone here is interested.  As you probably
know, this bike was based on the XO-1 and All Rounder designs.    I
recently bought this to build up for my 10 year old daughter, who has
expressed a strong interest in doing some bike tours with me.  No dad
in his right mind would pass up that opportunity, and this seemed like the
perfect (if not the *only* suitable) bike....

 ...But, before I was able to gather many components, I found AND JUST WON
a 42cm bridgestone XO-1 time capsule on ebay, that's complete and in good
condition.   So the Long Haul Trucker has to go.  Awesome bike for someone
just north or south of 5'-0" and, obviously, for younger riders.   This one
is a couple of years old, in a nice steel blue/grey color.   I paid $300 +
shipping for it, but will sell it to someone on the list for a loss.  $275
shipped, or make an offer?  New frames alone go for $475 before
shipping, and aren't as nice of a color.

Includes frame/fork/headset/bottom bracket/brake hanger/canti brakes/seat
post/post clamp. This size takes 26" wheels but, unlike the X0-1, it has
135mm spacing, so any ol' rim-brake mountain bike wheel set will work.
Long chainstays, so it might even work with 650b, though I have no
evidence to base that on.   Great condition, with no dents, rust or even
scratches to speak of.  Previous owner did a nice rivish twine wrap on the
driveside chainstay and removed the decals for some reason  (I understand
they're available from Surly, though).   If there seems to be any interest,
I'll add some photos later.  Below are some links to info on the bike.
Lots more via google search.

http://surlybikes.com/bikes/long_haul_trucker

http://www.tamiasoutside.com/practical-cycling/lht42/