Got the Team Fuji 52 cm frame on ebay, which will be my daughter's bike
project for our summer break.  And another photo from San Antonio below.
Last weekend we loaded the bikes at my buddy's house and kind of went on a
morbid curiosity run after the previous day's monsoon rain (it was about 10
inches downtown).
We tried the Leon Creek trail, but came to an impassable ford after 2
miles.  So we loaded up again and drove to the near northside - Lincoln
Heights - to take Broadway into downtown.  We were flying at 22 mph the
whole way down Broadway. Had a really good iced Thai coffee and almond
croissant at Halcyon in Blue Star.  Took the Mission trail south to see how
far we could go.  It was strange riding the trail along the San Antonio
River and seeing the river low and clear especially after seeing Leon
Creek.  Then we came to the outlet of the flood tunnel, and the end of the
line.

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/IMG_0585.jpeg><http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/IMG_0587.jpeg>

There is a normally dry dam in Olmos basin on the near northside.  It was
full Sunday, and backed up over elevated US-281.  They route the floodwater
through a tunnel and release it here, south of downtown.    Snaked our way
west and north to get back home with no worries.