We are headed for a week on the Cowboy Trail.   Here is the Bomba after she
was loaded up and test ridden.

Managed some high speed down hills, dirt, curbs, coffee and assorted
ramblings.    She's ready for the ride.

Here are some photos in front of the House.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/8893702606/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/8893054333/

The coffee shop --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/8893701496/

So I tried to pack lighter this time around.  Though I ended up with lots
more space / room the weight only dropped about 5 lbs.  So in the photos is
70lbs of gear including bag and pannier weight.  That's ok I traveled a lot
of miles at 80ish pounds so why fight it.

On a side note I took the AHH to the Horsey Hundred this last weekend.
 Carried about 15 to 20 lbs of camera gear and stuff both days and had a
great time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/8892736746/

Note the large saddlesack makes a great camera case with the addition of
some foam padding...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/8603144807/in/set-72157632471917923

Have a great week next week while I'm riding my bike...

oops another side note..... of the 9 people going with me from St Louis for
this ride, there are four Rivs, all from the St Louis area.  Not to mention
but a beautiful Bruce Gordon, 2 LHT, a Giant OCR Tour (my old one), and the
Holdsworth resurrected again as a loaner bike.

One more day of work and I'm outa here.. !!!

Kelly