Paul Motolites.   Since the Bomba is a 650b frame, with the collar in the
normal position, everything lines up fine.   Slide the collar up ~2/3 in,
and it hits at the 700c level.  Had plenty of clearance under the fenders
w/ the 700c-35 tire (of course, this is the same bike that I can run the
2.3 NeoMotos under fenders, too).

Yup, I think that's what might end up happenin'.... just run a bit smaller
in the rear, that I am in the front.