I'm rocking a Flyer on my city/utility bike set up with Bosco bullmoose
bars. It's fine for rides under 10 miles (which is most of my riding on
this bike). But I just came back from a longer ride, and yeah, toward the
end I was wanting a little more support. I just got a B68 last week
(Wallingford Bike still has them) that I intend to swap in.

Incidentally, does anyone know why Brooks decided to discontinue the B68?
I've never ridden a B67, but I suspect the springs would be too much in
combination with fat (40mm and up) tires.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA