Superlatives are inadequate.  I am thrilled and contented with my Atlantis.
This bike makes me want to "just ride" and ride and ride and ride.....
My thanks to Matt Gilkey (for a great transaction on the frame, fork,hs, and
stem) and Peter G (handlebars and both sets of brake levers.).   Brian Tester
answered my many questions on parts with much patience.  Thanks to his advice
the bike came together well.  Any problems rest solely with the mechanic (me).

The bike rides amazingly well.  Already owning a Surly LHT, I was unprepared
for such a fabulous ride: quick, steady, nimble.  I assumed the ride of LHT and
the Atlantis would be the same.  In defense of my Surly, it is loaded down with
racks and Saddlesacks full of too much stuff.  The 26x2.15 Big Apples give the
same supple ride as the 26x2.35s on my Surly.  I haven't ridden drop bars in
over 20 years, but I find the Noodles incredibly comfortable for long
distances.  The Surly will remain for commuting and the Atlantis will be ridden
on long weekend and the ocassional weekday rambles!

Over the last two days I rode 100 miles around D.C. and along the C&O Canal.
Here are some photos from out in the wild: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjFPBw5e
I rode on mixed use trails, the gravel C&O canal towpath, and roads.  The
Atlantis handled all surfaces and situations well.  I will stop gushing, though
I could not be more pleased with a bike.  Bar tape arrives Monday!

I should also thank this group for the generous sharing of knowledge.
Thanks.
Erl