I dont know how you are planning to get here in the first place but.

if the weather has turned here when you are ready to leave you could
initiate Plan B and go to
Ashland Oregon  and do spokes on a wheel touring from there. Ashland has
restaurants and there should be good theatre in the evenings.

In my experience north of Seattle is better cycling than south of Seattle.
But if you like starting somewhere and riding home as a tour you have a
better feel for your range of distance than anyone else.
\
Gear wise I had a nightmare experience with Hilltrek and am not all that
taken with the jacket I finally recieved.
If i had it to do over again i might shop the Orvis tent sale especially
this time of year instead.